Hello!!
I'm 14 years old girl from finland, moving to canada. I love making polymer clay charms and deco dens, so I wanted to make this blog for you to show you my creations ^-^
But now I can't show you any of my creations, because I don't yet have a camera and my 'cold porcelain' -clay is cracking, so all my charms that I have tried to make from it, have ruined, so I must first buy some polymer clay, go back to finland, (because there is an oven that works), and there I can make my charms. But first you must wait a month and 5 days.. When I get back to finland, I will make as many charms as I can, because my school starts when I get back. But almost all my free time will go to making new charms, I promise you!! ^-^ And I will make an Etsy shop when I've trained enough, and maked enough charms to fill it a little bit, so just wait till then!
xoxo, Chica
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti